Each piece of furniture you buy generally comes with a manufacturer warranty. Manufacturer warranties vary depending on the manufacturer bought from as well as the piece of furniture purchased.
Neal's Home Furnishings understands the importance of your furniture investment. Over the decades, we have developed close relationships with the furniture manufacturers we sell. For that reason, we service what we sell. This means that the warranties against manufacture defects that come with your furniture can be serviced at Neal's Home Furnishings. Please feel free to ask a member of our sales team about the manufacturer warranty for the items you purchase.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands of dollars in the future. It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
Neal's Home Furnishings offers extended warranties at the time of purchase of your new furniture. Ask a friendly member of our sales team for extended warranty information and costs.
In case you need a little more convincing as to the benefits of purchasing an extended warranty, here are Ten Reasons to purchase one for your new furniture. Ultimately, the choice is yours.
- You want to keep your furniture looking new. If you've just spent money on new furniture, then you would like to keep it looking that way longer. Buying an extended warranty generally gives you access to furniture experts who can help you do just that.
- You want to actually 'live' in your living room. People buy furniture to live on, and that means accidents may happen. When you buy an extended warranty you can enjoy your children, pets, and guests without worrying about what might happen to your new furniture.
- You own one or more of the following: pets, pens, or popsicles. Most every extended warranty plan covers ink, food and beverages, and pet bodily fluids. Refer to your plan for specific coverage details.
- You don't like the look of slipcovers on your furniture. If you're like most of us, you fit into this category.
- You like being able to get help when you need it. Extended warranties connect you to third party companies that employ furniture experts who offer live, fast, and friendly service when you need help with a problem covered by your protection plan. Depending on your protection plan, you also may be able to file claims online or via e-mail.
- You plan to have your furniture longer than a year. A year is the length of most manufacturer warranties for fabrics and service. Frames and mechanisms generally have a longer warranty. Mattresses have longer warranties as well. Chances are, if you are unfortunate enough to experience a problem with your furniture it will occur after your 1-year manufacturer warranty has expired. If you plan to keep your furniture longer than 365 days, an extended warranty is worth considering.
- You want to save money in the long run. Just one technician repair or part or piece replacement will easily make up for the small purchase price of an extended warranty.
- You don't want to worry about spills. Life is too short to worry about spots and spills from milk, juice, or wine. Buying an extended warranty will let you get on with life without worrying about possible accidents.
- You recognize that you are not a spot and stain removal expert. When you buy an extended warranty, you generally buy the company's customer service experts' advice on products, tips, and support for taking care of many products yourself.
- You like the security of knowing your furniture may be replaced if the experts are not able to solve your covered problem. Depending on the extended warranty protection plan purchased, if the company's furniture experts cannot help you correct the problem, the piece of furniture may be replaced.
Now, if you think buying an extended warranty is a worthwhile investment, talk with a sales team member at Neal's Home Furnishings. The furniture protection plans available are far more inexpensive than you might imagine.